Babyshop protects your personal privacy and take measures to ensure that your personal data is protected when using our services. Below is our policy regarding integrity ("Integrity Policy") that determines how Babyshop Sthlm AB, CIN 556699-1542, Valhallavägen 117 F, 115 31 Stockholm, Sweden, [email protected] ("Babyshop/we") is using, processing and protects your personal data. The Integrity Policy applies when Babyshop provides services and products related to purchase, service matters and other contact with Babyshop. When you agree to this policy on our website in connection with purchase of goods or disclosure of data, you agree to the processing of your personal information as set out below.
The Integrity Policy also applies to the processing of personal data made within the scope of those who choose to subscribe to our marketing services ("Subscriber").
2. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Babyshop is the data controller and has the following contact information:• Via mail: Babyshop Sthlm AB, Valhallavägen 117 F, 115 31 Stockholm, Sweden
• Phone: 010 750 24 23
• Email: [email protected]
Babyshop intends to process all personal data in a legal, open and fair manner in accordance with applicable law (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. When do we process your personal data?
Babyshop collects and processes personal data when you make a purchase on Babyshop’s website, use Babyshop’s support, visit Babyshop’s website or otherwise contact Babyshop. The collection and processing of personal data is mainly for the conclusion of purchase agreements and the providing of services and offers.
As a Subscriber at Babyshop we process personal data about you, such as purchase history, what deals you are interested in and how you interact with Babyshop’s website.
Babyshop also collects and updates address information through third party services for address updates.
4. What personal data do we collect and process?
Babyshop collects the following personal data about you as a customer:• Name and ID number (social security number or national ID)
• Phone number
• Payment details
• Customer number
• IP address
• Information about your use of Babyshop's website
Babyshop collects the following personal data about you as a Subscriber at Babyshop:• Name and ID number (social security number or national ID)
• Phone number
• Payment details
• Customer number
• IP address
• Information about your use of Babyshop's website
• Information about products and offers you have shown interest in, your interaction with our newsletters or if you have signed up for any event
• Details about your purchases
5. Why do we process personal data?
Babyshop processes personal data about customers for the following purposes:• Fulfill our obligations towards you as a customer. For example, completion of purchase, invoicing and providing of support.
• Fulfill shipping and warranty commitments.
• Offer general customer care and customer service. For example, answer your questions and correct incorrect data.
• Manage the customer relationship and provide our services.
• Assess which payment methods we can offer you. For example, credit assessments.
• Improve and develop services, products and features.
• Conduct market research with the ability to influence offers and services.
• Perform risk management as well as preventing fraud.
• Prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services.
• Fulfill obligations in connection with competitions.
• Comply with applicable legislation.
• Manage your personal account at Babyshop.
In addition to the purposes listed above, Babyshop processes personal data about Subscribers for the following purposes:• Enhance your experience by offering the opportunity to have pre-filled data, save favorite products, have more payment options and smarter handling of matters and complaints.
• Provide information and customized marketing on the website, by mail, email, phone or SMS/MMS regarding Babyshop’s and selected partners’ goods and services.
• Enable communication with you as a Subscriber via mail, email, phone or SMS/MMS.
Babyshop can also use stored personal data for statistics, market research, market and customer analyzes, business tracking and development of business systems and methods for purchasing goods and services.
For Subscribers, Babyshop may process personal data through profiling. We analyze information about how you use our website, what products, services and offers you have shown interest in, information about your purchases, which of our newsletters you have interacted with, if you have signed up for any of our events and information about your account. We do this to provide you with offers we think is suitable for you and to invite you to events we think you are interested in.
You are entitled to object to such profiling at any time. Any objection may be emailed to [email protected] Upon receiving your notification, Babyshop will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
7. Legal bases for processing personal data
All collection and processing of personal data is based on a legal basis. Your personal data may be processed in order to fulfill an agreement with you as a customer, for example, to implement the purchase of goods and fulfill our commitments.
Your personal data may be processed if you have given an explicit consent. In order for the consent to be valid it must be voluntary, specifically, informed and represent an unambiguous approval. We also process data about you as a Subscriber to manage and obtain information about your purchases. Furthermore, Babyshop stores your behavior on our website, your interest in our offers and products as well as your interaction with us in order to fulfill our commitment to provide you with personal offers.
Your personal data may also be processed on the basis of an interest of balance. This applies, for example, to the process of making a limited segmentation of customers. Babyshop never handle sensitive personal data based on a balance of interests and does not perform automated processing without your consent.
In some cases Babyshop has a legal obligation to process personal data, for example, to comply with the requirements of accounting and taxation laws. All such processing of personal data is made in accordance with legislative requirements.
8. How long do we store personal data
Babyshop stores personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. However, your personal data may be stored for a longer period of time if it is necessary due to legislative requirements or to monitor Babyshop’s legal interests.
As a Subscriber, your personal data is stored as long as you consent to the processing.
9. Access to stored personal data
Babyshop may disclose personal data to other companies that are part of the same group as Babyshop and collaborators to fulfill our commitments as well as for the purposes mentioned above. In order to ensure that we have the correct address information about you, Babyshop may also provide your information to companies that provide address updates.
Data disclosed to third parties is only used to provide the above mentioned services for you, such as shippers in connection with delivery of goods, media agencies for the distribution of marketing and credit reporting agencies or debt collection agencies for credit checks, identity checks and collection of claims.
We will never transfer your personal data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Babyshop Group and our collaborators. We will also not sell your personal data to third parties without your permission. Babyshop may disclose your personal information if it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or government requirements, to safeguard Babyshop's legal interests or to detect or prevent fraud and other security or technical issues.
Babyshop always strives to store personal data within the EU/EEA. The data may be transferred and processed in a non-EU/EEA country (third country). All transfers is made in accordance with applicable legislation and concerned data subjects will be notified.
10.How do we protect your personal data?
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. We are continuously adjusting our security measures in accordance with the progress and developments in the technical field. To make card purchases as secure as possible, all data is sent in an encrypted form. This means that the information is transmitted via a secure connection and that your personal data cannot be read by third parties. For card purchases, we collaborate with an authorized payment agent that helps us to instantly check with the bank that the card is valid for purchase. Our payment agent processes your card details in accordance with the international security standard PCI DSS developed by VISA, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and JCB card companies. This means that the security is very high when processing your card details. When you pay by card, we reserve the right to carry out an identity check.
Babyshop may allow third parties to use your personal data for marketing purposes upon request by us to promote our products and services. We will never allow a third party to use your personal information to conduct their own marketing towards you.
In case of a personal data breach, Babyshop undertakes to report this to the the Swedish Data Protection Authority without undue delay and within 72 hours of the incident being known. If such notification can not be made within 72 hours, Babyshop shall state the reasons for the delay in the notification and information will be sent to as soon as possible.
Babyshop undertakes to inform you as soon as possible if you are affected by a personal data breach and take all necessary precautions.
11. What are your rights?
Babyshop will, at your request or on its own initiative, rectify, erase, disassociate or supplement your personal data if the data is found to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
As a data subject, you have the right to request:
1. Access to your personal data. You have the right to have a filing extract or a copy of all personal data Babyshop is processing about you. This right can be used free of charged once per year at any time through a signed request. The filing extract shall contain information about the data stored about you, the purpose of the processing and if data has or shall be transferred to a third party. Furthermore, the filing extract must contain information about where the data has been retrieved (if not collected from you), whether the data is subject to automated decision making (including profiling) and the predicted time period Babyshop intends to store the data (or the criteria used to determine this period). You are also entitled to receive information about the rights listed below.
2. Rectification of your personal data. Upon request, Babyshop will correct incorrect or incomplete processed data without unnecessary delay.
3. Erasure of your personal data. You are entitled to request that your personal data is erased if the storage of data no longer is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. If there is a legislative requirement to store your personal data or if there are other legitimate reasons why Babyshop must store your data, such as unpaid debts, your personal data can not be erased. We will end all processing of personal data for other purposes than complying with the legislation.
4. Restriction of processing. You are entitled to request that your personal data be processed for certain restricted purposes. For example, you may request a restriction when you believe your information is incorrect and you have requested a correction. While the accuracy of the data is being investigated, its treatment will be restricted.
If Babyshop has disclosed your personal data to a third partiy, we will notify each recipient of any rectifications, erasure of data as well as restriction of the processing of data.
If your personal data is stored at Babyshop, you have the right to data portability. That means the right to, under certain conditions, extract and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format to another personal data controller.
If Babyshop is processing personal data based on a balance of interest, you have the right to object to such processing. In the case of opposition, Babyshop will continue the processing only if there are more compelling interests to do so. Babyshop has the burden of proof for such reasons.
You may object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing for free at any time.. Babyshop does not process your personal data for direct marketing purposes if you oppose to such treatment. Once we have received your objection, we will cease to process your personal data for such marketing purposes. Any objection may be sent to [email protected] If you have consented to Babyshop storing and using your personal data for marketing purposes, you may revoke that consent at any time. Such recall may be limited to only part of the treatment, such as direct marketing.
As a data subject, you own the right to file any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
You can either contact us by sending a letter to our customer service, Babyshop Sthlm AB, Valhallavägen 117 F, 115 31 Stockholm, Sweden or email us at [email protected] Your requests will be answered by Babyshop as soon as possible and no later than one month. If Babyshop does not intend to meet your wishes within the specified time, Babyshop is required to motivate why.
Babyshop uses, among other things, Google's advertising services. You can read more about Google's collection, sharing, and use of data here.
13. Possible changes of Babyshop's integrity policy
Babyshop reserves the right to make changes to this Integrity Policy at any time. Babyshop will inform you with reasonable notice if the Integrity Policy changes. If you do not accept the amended Integrity Policy, you are entitled to terminate the agreement with Babyshop before it enters into force. You can terminate the agreement by contacting Babyshop.
14. Contact information to the data controller
Our contact information:
Babyshop Sthlm AB
Valhallavägen 117 F
115 31 Stockholm
Phone: 010 750 24 23
Email: [email protected]
Business register: Bolagsverket