Esplar Velcro Leather Blush Pierre
Named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil, the Esplar Velcro Leather in Blush Pierre will be a stylish and socially responsible addition to their wardrobe.
– Veja only uses leather with a low impact on the environment.
– Tanned with a low level of chemicals (chrome-free).
– Leather is traced, and does not come from areas with deforestation.
– All outsoles made with 40% rubber from the Amazon rainforest.
– Use of Amazonian rubber increases the economic value of the forest and helps fight against deforestation.
– The brand's signature V crafted with 60% wild Amazonian rubber.
– Velcro closure for easy on and off.
– Reinforced sole and built-up toe for superior durability.
– Distribution in France is managed by Ateliers Sans Frontières.
– Works to integrate people facing social exclusion back into the workforce.
– Made in Brazil.
– Upper: Leather.
– Lining: Textiles.
– Sole: Other Materials.
– Please note that when you purchase shoes for your child, you should select a size that is 1.5 cm larger than your child's foot. Wellies and boots should be up to 2 cm larger, for extra socks and insoles.
– Size guide (insole):
22 = 140 mm
23 = 148 mm
24 = 153 mm
25 = 160 mm
26 = 166 mm
27 = 174 mm
28 = 179 mm
29 = 186 mm
30 = 195 mm
31 = 200 mm
32 = 208 mm
33 = 214 mm
34 = 220 mm
35 = 227 mm
- Article number 187052_10